uns24 Logo

4 of a family suffer burns in Old Dhaka home fire

uns24.com

Four members of a family, two of them kids, sustained burn injuries in a fire that gutted a house in Old Dhaka’s Chawkbazar early Thursday.


Rezaul, 35, his wife Rani Akter, 25, their two minor daughters--Anika, 3, and Sanjida, 2,--were rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH).

The fire ensued around 1:45am as Rezaul went to his kitchen and lit up a cigarette, police said.

The fire might have originated from a leak in the gas line leading to accumulation of gas in the kitchen.

However, media reports said, Rezaul told journalists at the hospital that the fire broke out as he tried to light a kerosene lamp in the kitchen.

সকল প্রকাশিত/প্রচারিত কোনো সংবাদ, তথ্য, ছবি, আলোকচিত্র, রেখাচিত্র, ভিডিওচিত্র, অডিও কনটেন্ট কপিরাইট আইনে পূর্বানুমতি ছাড়া ব্যবহার করা যাবে না।
কপিরাইট © 2018 দেশটুডে.কম কর্তৃক সর্ব স্বত্ব ® সংরক্ষিত। Developed by eMythMakers.com